Every job is special. Every job is custom. Every job is done right.
The Shutter Man will come to your home to meet with you, or your designer, to make sure everything is just the way you want it. We measure each window or doorway multiple times, in multiple places, to make sure your custom window treatments fit right. Your window treatments are installed at your convenience, quickly and cleanly. The Shutter Man stands behind all installation with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Why choose The Shutter Man’s Custom Window Treatments?
The Shutter Man offers a better fit and often a better product than ready-made. Only custom window treatments give you a precise fit, which not only looks better, but closes tighter, offering better privacy, light control, insulation, and noise reduction — often at a better price. The Shutter Man’s custom window treatments let you choose the exact style, material, color, fabric, shape, and hardware you want. The Shutter Man’s custom window treatments also let you choose important details like left or right side cord or rod placement, or in the case of motorized systems electrical placement, details like cord and rod type and color. The Shutter Man’s Custom Window Treatments can be made larger than ready-made allowing more options for large picture windows.
The Shutter Man does Custom Window Treatments Right.
We have installed:
- Motorized Solar Shades behind Floor to Ceiling Draperies with operable Exterior Shutters
- Shutters, Blinds and Shades on French Doors and Sliding Doors and Commercial Doors
- Security Shutters, Storm Shutters even Faux Shutters
- See Through Shades, Reflective Shades and Black Out Shades
- Sheer Draperies, Heavy or Blackout Draperies, and Drapes with Curtains
- Wood Blinds, Metal Blends, Vinyl Blinds.
We do it all.